computerdude1032

I've tried googling and searching on here, and can't find much detail about the Unlimited Gogo that is included with the OnePlus plan. How exactly does that work? Do you just login with your 1 free hour and it never expires? Do you just get unlimited 1 hour sessions? Do you get an actual account with GoGo? Trying to get some extra detail on how this works so I can determine whether or not I want to sign up.

Thanks!!!

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: OnePlus Gogo Unlimited Wifi

In the past there would be a special option for T-mobile customers on the plan to sign in and do what they had to do to get the unlimited texting and hour of Gogo. So I would assume it works along the same premise. It  sees your a plus member when you sign in and thus gives you unlimited wifi.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: OnePlus Gogo Unlimited Wifi

Hey computerdude1032!  I took a look at some information about the various Gogo benefits, and it looks like with the One Plus Add-On or One Plus International, you get Wi-Fi via Gogo inflight during "unlimited flights/sessions" on eligible flights.  It doesn't specifically say that you'd need to sign on per hourly increment, but I'm reading "sessions" that way.  Hope that helps you make your decision!  If you have any more questions, please let us know. 

- Marissa