foogey

The carrier is Verizon and I followed the procedures online for unlocking the phone to be compatible with TMobile. Everything works... alright. The phone drops my service very frequently, quite frustrating actually, but I'm able to get H+ and a few bars of service the rest of the time.

My issue with the phone itself is that I can hardly ever receive picture messages, MMS. I'll get a notification that I was sent one, but my phone won't download the message. When I click the 'Download' button, the phone continuously tries to download the message, but the message never downloads. My problem with this is that the messages aren't large - maybe 100KB+... I've tried leaving my phone on WiFi and using the download booster option, but neither has helped and my phone has been stuck in some loop of trying to download the message.

Here are my settings I put into my access point:

Name: fast.tmobile.com

APN: fast.tmobile.com

Proxy: Not set

Port: Not set

Username: Not set

Password: Not set

Server: Not set

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

Multimedia message proxy: Not set

Multimedia message port: Not set

MCC: 310

MNC: 260

Authentication type: Not set

APN type: default,supl,mms

APN protocol: IPv6

APN roaming protocol: IPv4

Bearer: LTE

Mobile virtual network operator type: None

Is there something I flubbed up on? I've been able to receive a few MMS here and there - able to send out my own and confirm that they've been seen. I've just not been able to receive them most of the time.

Also used both Samsung Messages and Messages+ applications - same problem for both.

All replies