Android 7.0 Fast charging not work.

sykot69

I update my G5 yesterday 6.0.1 to 7.0.

now I'm feel many bug.like auto location on and fast charging totally not working.

how can I fixed it.

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: Android 7.0 Fast charging not work.

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out! Have you tried a master reset on the device to see if that gives you a fix?

-Lauren

• tmo_marissa

Hey sykot69!  I just wanted to stop in here and see if you'd had a chance to reset your device.  I hope that improved matters for you - are you still having trouble with your GPS and charging?

- Marissa

• sykot69

only 1 month use my phone.after 6.0.1 running Quick charge smoothly and showing notification "connecte quick charge.but when I update my phone Android 7.0 it's not work and when 15% left automatic location is on.many battery drain.

please send update and fixed problem or give me download link Android 6.0.1 H83010d official frimware.I'm trying all reset but no result.many people face this problem update Android 7.0. please check Google search.

• tmo_marissa

I'm so sorry to read this update had such a negative impact on your equipment.  Unfortunately, we aren't able to provide software and there isn't a supported method to roll back the update, although I certainly understand why you'd ask.  Contacting Tech Support to walk through official troubleshooting, all the way up to a master reset and warranty replacement if necessary, is the primary way we trend issues to work with a manufacturer or OS to provide/receive feedback on needs for future updates or patches. While I don't doubt that looking online may yield similar stories, ultimately we can only confirm issues we've had reported internally.  If you've got a moment to contact us and work with our Tech team, we'd appreciate the feedback.

- Marissa