16BYOD Promo

lucas1109

I came over to TMobile in December ad was offer the 16BYOD Promo which was $200 credit to my account.  $10 a month for 20 months and every month I call and ask why I don't see the promo savings on my account they they come up with another excuse.

I don't think its an difficult task to perform on TMobiles end but they don't seem to want to live up to their promo.

What do I have to get to get what I deserve?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: 16BYOD Promo

Hey lucas1109!  Thank you so much for bringing a line to T-Mobile - I'm sorry to read that you're not getting the credits for the promotion that enticed you to switch!  Since the Support Community is a user forum, we can't access individual accounts here to take a look ourselves, but I do remember a few things about this offer.  I know that the requirements were as follows:

• Activate a new line on T-Mobile ONE or a qualifying Simple Choice Unlimited with an unlimited data feature
        • Port-in a number from another carrier to take over that new line within 30 days of activation
        • Submit for the rebate on www.t-mobile.com/promotions using the code 16BYOD within 30 days of activation after all qualifications are met

Does that sound OK so far?  If you visit the promotions site now, and click Promotion Status in the upper right corner, are you getting any details when entering your information? 

- Marissa

• lucas1109

the problem is I did go to the site and submitted the rebate and never saw it on my my bill and have called every month to ask why and they say it's there and it should be applied toy next bill.

I try to submit rebate again and now it say it's not available

I am getting very frustrated and hope you can help out

• tmo_marissa

Yikes, that does sound frustrating!  I was wondering if you could check the status of your rebate from the site - do you get any info by clicking where it says Promotion Status in the upper right corner and then entering your information? 
                Since our team doesn't have individual account access, we can't take a look to see what's happening with the promotion - but you can contact our Promotions team directly to see what their records indicate if the site isn't offering an explanation or status update!  The page opens at an email form, but at the bottom there is a direct number that you can call if that's preferable!

- Marissa