ml143333

Having been a customer for over 14 years, I chatted with customer service online from work.  The person on the other end told me that yes, they carry the Apple Watch Series 2 and would call the nearest store to see if they one in stock.  She comes back a few minutes later and says, Oh, sorry we don't have any.  So I ask if she could call another store.  She said Oh no, we don't carry them any longer.  Really?  You work in customer service and chat with me for several minutes about it being for my daughter's birthday and then come back and say sorry we don't have any?  I really would prefer to pay for the Apple Watch in installments rather than all at once.  Does anyone know if any T-Mobile store or corporate has any left or where I can get one for less than $250?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Oh, no ml143333!  I'm so sorry we steered you wrong.  I know we're out of stock online, but we never should have taken up your time reaching out to stores on your behalf if the devices simply aren't being replenished.  We definitely dropped the ball and I'm sorry that we added stress to your preparations for your daughter's birthday.  I wish we had the product that you want to buy for her.

I don't blame you for looking for a way to lessen the financial blow here - fourteen is a year you definitely want to celebrate, but purchasing an Apple watch outright is no small gift.  I know it's not the same as having it appear on your T-Mobile bill every month, but I've got a few friends and colleagues who have financed Apple equipment through Apple directly with their BarclayCard program.  Is that something that might be an option for you? 

- Marissa

• ml143333

Wow and thank yo so much for replying to me and for taking the time to look for ways to help me. She's a good kid, studies hard and a real joy. Her 15th birthday is on the 15th.

Unfortunately, another revolving credit card will not work for me. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years back. While I doing well, my credit has taken quite the hit. Digging out from medical debt when all other debt has be affected is really hard but we are managing.

Again, thank you for trying to help. I think I just have to rob Peter to pay Paul once again to make this work.

• tmo_marissa

Always happy to give it our best shot, ml143333!  I wish we had more options up our sleeves for you here.  I'm sorry I got your daughter's birthday wrong - fifteen is just as big of a deal, of course!  I'm also very sorry to read about your health issues, and glad that you're doing okay - still, that strain sounds tremendous.  I hope you're able to have a great birthday celebration with your daughter, whether you're able to make it work with the watch or not.  Though as a mom I understand that you want to give your children any and everything they ask for, I'm sure that your presence is a huge gift to her. <3

- Marissa