Getting voicemail from a closed TMobile Line

keithkole123

Hello,

I was wondering if there is ANY possible way to get a voicemail greeting from a close line. This greeting was extremely special to me and without thinking, switched carriers today. After switching, I realized that I could no longer access this precious greeting. IS there any way I can download the greeting off my iphone, get the greeting from tmobile or any other solution?

Thank you,

Keith

All replies

• snn_555

If the voicemail was saved to your phone, you should be fine.  iPhones use Apple's servers for visual voicemail, so perhaps it is still on your phone or Apple servers.  If not it would be gone.  After switching carriers where your voicemail is with them, it is immediately deleted once a line is ported out and cancelled.

• patrickjamison

I have a situation where my children's custody could very well depend on voicemails I lost after I switched carriers a few days ago. I spent literally all day on the phone with tmobile support and was given the runaround, transferred, and disconnected multiple times after asking for a manager. Then I found this article which shows that it is possible to retrieve voicemails within a certain timeframe T-Mobile to the rescue after couple drops service but didn't save old messages from late mother How long exactly is it?!?!? And how can I speak to this Mr. Ortega? He seems like the only one that actually knows how to do it. I literally talked to 40-50 different people and received multiple conflicting answers to my questions regarding this issue. Please help. This is extremely important to me and my family.