For Galaxy Tablet A

id17308

Have a Gal. Tab A. Keep getting update notices. When I hit the message, it simply takes me to the T-Mob. app that is in Play, which... is already installed. The only option it gives me is to open the app. Nothing happens. There is no update available.

With all other apps, when there are updates, you update in PLAY and they update and install automatically. Not so with this TMob. update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: For Galaxy Tablet A

I've heard of this happening on phones more so than tablets, but the fix should still be the same. It's either the T-Mobile App or Google Play itself that needs to be updated. I have a couple of suggestions. First, while you're in Google Play, can you hit the menu button (3 horizontal lines) then tap on My apps and games. See if there's an option to update any apps. The second thing you could do is go into the tablet's settings and uninstall then reinstall the app. From that same area, there should be an option to uninstall updates which is also helpful. Please let us know if that resolves the issue. Thanks!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Re: For Galaxy Tablet A

Hey, id17308!

Have you had a chance to try some of the suggestions that Mike made? Let us know if you're still getting the constant update notifications.