I want to know how to file a complaint.

insomniacarts

Does anyone out there have information on how to follow through with a complaint regarding a horrible customer service experience. We are long time customers of over a decade and we have never been treated so badly as we have the last two months. Dismissed and disregarded.

If anyone has the knowledge, I would like ot know what the process is.

Thank you for your support.

All replies

• conzo

Re: I want to know how to file a complaint.

Customer Relations

PO Box 37380

Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_lauren

Hi insomniacarts!

Apologies that you had such a poor experience. If you can tell us anymore about the situation, we'd be happy to assist! We don't have account access here on Support, but we can still try and get you pointed in the right direction!

-Lauren

• magenta1724707

I would also like to know how to file a complaint besides mailing a letter? With technology today you can't tell me the only way to get my problem resolved is by mailing a letter. There has to be someone in corporate I can speak to. I've been a loyal customer for 12 years and I can't get any help resolving my issue. My issue has been going on now for 4 months. I've made numerous calls to tmobile and gone in to the store. I want to speak to someone that can actually help me resolve my issue with tmobile which is mistake that tmobile made not me.

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here. Were you able to get the info you needed?

• magenta1428310

I would like to file a complaint as well. Is there an email you can provide me?

I have also been with T mobile for over 10 years and feel as if the phone company does not appreciate my business. I have been without a phone for going on 5 days. I pay 350 plus a month for service and asked for a new phone and for the fees to get added to my account. I have to wait an additional 24/48 hours for a maybe approval from management. I don't understand why I have to wait and why its sure a big deal. been a customer for damn near 15 years and feel as if you guys always take and and never show any understanding. Some people switch providers on the regular but I continue to stay with T mobile. You guys never over your valued customers anything. I may as well be a new customer with no positive credit with you guys. I am pissed. can't even call my kids, & etc. Could someone please provide me with the email information so I can send my concern to the correct person.    

• tmo_chris

Oh my goodness magenta1428310! I cannot imagine having to go that long without my phone Please know that we truly do appreciate you loyalty to us. 15 years is nothing to shake a stick at especially in the wireless industry. To answer your question, we do not have a dedicated email for complaints as we are typically able to resolve most concerns through a phone call.

If you prefer written correspondence, we do have a social media care team T-Force that can assist you through Facebook or Twitter (links in my signature). They will be able to take a holistic look at you account and see what options are available to you.

• tmo_lauren

magenta1724707 Written correspondence is one option, you can also reach out of FB or Twitter to our customer service teams to write as well.

They will be able to keep a record of your situation and go from there.

-Lauren

• magenta2493289

Don't waste your time. T-Mobile's customer service is terrible and to think they would responded to a complaint is just naive but to think they would correct the problem is crazy.