Pre-Paid to Post Paid, auto pay

gudel45

I recently converted from pre-paid to post paid. All seems to be well, but today I got a text saying that tmobile plan will renew in two days via autoPay.

I usually get this text for my prepaid plan. I already have auto pay for my post paid plain.

Is this normal and will it sort itself out in couple days since that prepaid account technically was closed? Is this going to be a problem that billing needs to be contacted?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Pre-Paid to Post Paid, auto pay

gudel45 most of the time, things like this can be correct without having to call in, but instead of waiting, you may want to go ahead and Contact Us. A Help Desk Ticket can be filed to make sure this doesn't continue going forward.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • gudel45

Thanks @tmo_mike_c , I called in last night, the rep says the other account is closed already, and payment data was deleted. He said that it shouldn't withdraw any payment. I got a text today, that says it's no longer autopay.

• tmo_mike_c

Oh good! I'm glad your old account was taken care of. Did you still have autopay set up on the new account? I just want to make sure you still have that if you wanted it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  • gudel45

tmo_mike_c I have autopay on my new post paid plan set up. I was reading my billing/payment page, just a little weird that the charge is a week earlier than the date of the cycle ends. I read on the forum that it's normal, current billing vs arrears.

I'm just waiting for final verification that there's no charge tomorrow to confirm it's been worked out.

• timenewton

I need help as well I came over from prepaid to post paid with the tmobile one plan 2 lines for 100, BUT I read on that I didnt have to have a credit check and the lines are actually cheaper by going tmobile one no credit check 1 line:50 2nd line:30. Is this true? Even if I lost the $5 autopay it would still be cheaper than 100? Am I wrong. Also I had to  pay $42 to get new sim cards to transfer from prepaid to postpaid. Any ideas Tmobile support?