daveycohen

I signed up for Black Friday deal, and customer service has tried to help to honor it, but they can't because of tmobile error. Please fix!

I agreed to one thing on the phone, which I believe was recorded and was charged for something completely different. I did not agree to this charges which will add up to hundreds of dollars. I don't know how to keep faith in my phone provider of two years if they are billing me for an agreement I did not make.

Customer service has tried to help, but has been unable to resolve. They have been very responsive and patient. Can someone please help fix this?

All replies

• barcodeable

Re: Black Friday deal not honored -

I am trying to understand the details...

Which deal on black friday did you sign up for?

and what did they actually give you instead?

• tmo_marissa

Re: Black Friday deal not honored -

Hey daveycohen!  I'm so sorry you're having trouble with this promotion - and if we dropped the ball here, I sincerely apologize.  Moderators in the Support Community don't have account access, since this space is intended as a user forum - so we'd need you to Contact Us and have our Care or T-Force team help here.  I'm glad to hear that it sounds like we're trying to make this right, and in cases of T-Mobile error, that is definitely our aim.  Please don't give up - I'm confident we'll do whatever we can to get this fixed for you!

- Marissa