Error Code SYSERR00012

kewhiteh

I just updated my app on my phone to the latest version, and now it tells me "Something went wrong!  There was a problem, please try again.  Error Code - SYSERR00012" and won't proceed any further, no matter resetting app, or phone.  Digits App was working fine before that, aside from issues where my phone's native app won't get texts, only digits, which is extra problematic now that I can't use the Digits App.  The digits website is still working fine with my numbers.

Any suggestions/help?  Really would love to get texts on my phone again, one way or the other. 

Kyle

All replies

• kdilo911

Re: Error Code SYSERR00012

Same error when i updated the android app to the latest version.

• shanimalian

Just updated the app this morning and get the same issue. The so immediately crashes with the SYSERR00012  error. I'm in serious trouble if this isn't fixed ASAP.

• ron26

Have the same problem.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, now my account is deactivated for 21 hours.

• tommyrxe

Had same problem here. Deleted and reinstalled DIGITS app on my Samsung Nook S2 tablet. Started working again right away. Wonder if it could have something to do with the app update and/or T-Mobile starting their new T-Mobile One program TODAY? Just guessing. Maybe?

• ransomv

During the weekend I ran across this. Upgraded on my Samsung Tab E (Friday I think) and didn't try to use it until Sunday, but ran across this when I did.

Uninstalled, then re-installed. I had to go through allowing rights and getting my phone to say the Tab E was authorized, connect to my phone, etc. and it started working.

• kdilo911

I also did a complete uninstall and reinstall and it is working again.

• rsonnie

Same here.  I deleted the data and cache and that seemed to fix it as well, once I went through the logon and activated the lines again.

• rsonnie

I've had two reoccurances of this error in the last few weeks.  In both cases, it was on my backup phone that I don't use that much (I have 2 lines and I'm using 2 lines on both the phones involved).  My main phone seems to work OK, my second phone is where I see the issues.  Both times this has happened, the phone battery ran down to dead.  I recharged it and after the recharge, It was showing SYSERR00012.  Not sure if its related to the recharge, since I've recharged the phone many times and not had this issue.  Hard to say what may have triggered this.  In both cases I hadn't used the phone for several days.  The first time I had this, I rebooted the phone and that seemed to fix it.  I haven't tried the reboot on the second time.  I was going to leave it overnight and check it, but I forgot to bring it with me today.  Something is working with that phone/line, because I got a call for that line, on my main phone.

• rsonnie

Ok I checked the phone when I got home last night and found it was totally dead.  The battery was drained down to zero.  I've got an app that monitors battery. It shows that it had about 85% battery at 11:07pm the previous night and after that no readings.  So it ate up the battery very quickly in the middle of the night.  I looked at the log for the battery app, back to when I first discovered that the phone was dead a couple days back.  It had a very similar story.  Normal battery usage, then at 11:10 the battery was 84% and that was the last reading before it died.  When I recharged the phone and booted it back up, I had the SYS error.

So I've had this happen a few times now.  The symptoms are always the same.  I find the phone battery is totally dead.  I plug it back in and charge it up.  I get a SYSERR00012 error.  I fix it by clearing the app data and setting it back up again.  I also seem to recalled that there always seems to be an app version update mixed into this.  I don't know if that's just a coincidence or if that triggers this issue in some way.

Seems to be back working again with no excessive battery usage.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!