axell321

Hi,

I am requesting better coverage at these locations.

zip 08823 Franklin Park, New Jersey. middlebush and vilet road. Use the resources already in place  to install few radio antennas.

zip 20684 St.inigoes, Maryland.

Cheers.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Horrible Coverage in New Jersey. Zip 08823

Hey axell321 and thanks for telling us about this.

The coverage in the Jersey area you mentioned does appear to be very strong. What kind of phone are you using? How long have you been having coverage issues? Do you have some signal, or none at all? Please let us know if you still need help. Thanks!

• axell321

Hello Mike,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Get a crew out to Route 27 / vilet Road or Middlebush road - Vilet. zip 08823

let them check out the coverage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Get a crew out to Route 5 and Villa Road. Zip 20684.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To answer your questions:

Samsung Edge 7 / iphone 7, same poor coverage.

I get 1 bar. With that streaming is comical.

Cheers.

• tmo_mike_c

axell321 wrote:

Get a crew out to Route 27 / vilet Road or Middlebush road - Vilet. zip 08823

This location shows the strongest out of the 2 address you last posted. It's really surprising you have only one bar of signal here. The good news is I'm seeing an LTE tower will be rolling out there soon. It's a bit south of that location, but I'm thinking the signal will be strong enough to reach that area once it's done. I just don't know exactly when it'll be up and running.

Get a crew out to Route 5 and Villa Road. Zip 20684.

After looking at this area, I can see why it's giving you trouble. This area's gonna have a more solid signal outdoors instead of inside. With that being said, it's still going to be a challenge since the closest tower is still quite a distances away. If you're in this area, it's probably best if you connect to Wi-Fi if available. You're welcome to Contact Us and have our Care team file a Service Complaint for these locations. That'll get engineers to take a further look at these places and do everything they can to help out.