mocsabsamoht

^

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Why does your service effing suck?

Hey there! What seems to be going on? We want to turn that frown upside down.

• stevetjr

a few more details would help, not having any issues here in ATL.

Screenshot_20160720-214627.png

• barcodeable

i knew from Start that Tmobile coverage wasnt the best nor was it reliable in my area compared to AT&T and Verizon.... but i stuck with them because i figured they would improve service.... and back in 2009 i was paying $50 total for two unlimited voice lines with no data access..... over the years i changed my plan to fit my needs and that was light on my wallet....  im so happy i stuck with Tmobile and eventually dropped Verizon. The service in my area improved and i almost saw heaven open up when i noticed the 4G LTE on my screen.... it was a sign....lol.... a sign to take full advantage of all the awesome promotions that arise.... but now.... others are jumping onboard.... when t-mobile service coverage greatly improved

but overall.... if covereage isnt great in your area.... switch to another carrier. T-Mobile does't force its customers to use their service... you always have a choice to go elsewhere.

GOod Luck with whatever carrier you decide to switch to.