Digits iOS app login issues

silvio71

I applied for 2 digits (One for a locked non tmobile iPhone and another on an unlocked non tmobile android device) and received one welcome email yesterday. I followed the instructions and the app gives me an error "Something went wrong! You are not eligible. Only selected subscribers are eligible." I only received one email though so it may be that it was for the android and not the iPhone. It came with instructions for a non-tmobile iphone though so I'm confused on why this is happening

IMG_1008.PNG

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Re: Digits iOS app login issues

Hello silvio71

Regardless of which instructions you received, if your lines are ready to be used for DIGITs, you could download the app from either the Apple store or the Google Play store and use it. Since it isn't working, there are a few things to check. First, when you registered, did you sign in with either the Primary Account Holder line or the T-Mobile ID tied to the #(s) you are trying to use? If so, please visit https://mydigits.t-mobile.com/consumer and login with your T-Mobile ID. There are two sections that should be present - lines you can use and lines you can manage. If they are no lines in the section for you to use and you cannot move them, you may need to resubmit your request.

You could also contact our Beta team to see if there are any other issues that may have prevented your lines from being allowed. You can contact the Beta team at 1-844-889-5651 from 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST.

Hope that helps so that we can get you a resolution quickly.