Can I replace my phone if it isnt working anymore ?

axdrea

Can I replace my phone if it isn't working anymore?

All replies

• You can replace it with another T-Mobile-compatible phone at anytime.  Make sure you have either paid off the non-working phone though or understand that you are still charged monthly for that phone until it is paid off.  Is your phone no longer under warranty?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Heya axdrea!  It's a bummer to read about your phone - three years is a good run, though!  If you're carrying insurance on your line, it includes an extended warranty, so you may still be eligible to have your phone replaced for a minimal warranty fee.  Otherwise, you're welcome to purchase a new phone to use with your existing line - either you can buy an unlocked device (we call this "bringing your own" phone) or you can purchase a phone from us.  If you have a postpaid account, you may be able to split the cost of a new phone up into monthly installments so that it's not such a heavy hit to your bank account all at once.  Please let me know a little more about your situation and what questions you might have, we're happy to help!

- Marissa