Issues viewing detailed bill online.

msdede1195

Is anyone else having issues viewing their detailed bill. When I go under current charges there is nothing there.Then below that it shows "No Data Available" I am also unable to load my detailed bill.The error reads "We’re sorry. We are unable to retrieve the bill you requested at this time. Please try again later." I have tried 3 different browsers. Cleared cookies and history and reset my computer. I am also experiencing this on my tmobile app.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Issues viewing detailed bill online.

Hey msdede1195!  I promise your statements are not state secrets!  know this will happen when your bill is in the process of "cycling" - basically, for a four or five day period after your bill cycle closes, while the new bill is being produced, no statements, even older ones, are available in the online system.  I know it's been about a work week since you originally posted - are you able to view your statements now, or are you still having trouble?

- Marissa

• msdede1195

I am still unable to view my bill and it is due in a couple days. This has never happened and no resolution has yet to be provided.

• tmo_marissa

Yikes!  Well, if the bill is due in a few days, then it definitely doesn't sound like it could be in the period where it's cycling.  I'm so sorry for the trouble here!  Since the Support Community is a user forum, we don't have access to individual accounts, so we're not able to file IT tickets for a customer's account.  Basic troubleshooting suggestions would be to make sure you're listed as the Primary Account Holder, clear your browser's cache and cookies, and make sure you're using the most up-to-date version of the app - but barring all of that, we'd want you to Contact Us as soon as possible so that a ticket can be filed for your access issues.  Just a heads up - this can take up to a week for a fix - but in the interim we can print a statement for you at your local store, or email you a .pdf version if you have an email address on file, so that you don't have to wait until the ticket is resolved to view your statement! 

- Marissa