Branched from an earlier discussion.

Moto G question

footmanfree

I can't believe all the Star Trek fans your while I'm driving home I just got a new Moto G and I'm pretty phone illiterate of used LG Forever on this phone is quite a bit more complicated to personalize or do any kind of editing on I'm trying to find out where on the phone I can make my phone number Hidden like when I make a phone call that you're my number is anybody Moto G I can't believe I was start Roxanne's here where I get home I just got a new Moto G and I'm pretty phone illiterate I've used LG forever on this phone is quite a bit for a complicated to personalize or do any kind of editing on and trying to find out where on the phone I can make my phone number is hidden like when I make a phone call they don't capture my number again anybody help me is the new Moto G thanks a lot Kaplan!

All replies

• bestusefultips

Re: Moto G question

Different device has different settings. Some of the network carrior or countries do not allow hide number. Try below given steps on your android nougat 7.0 (Moto G4 plus) and other android devices. I hope below given step solve your problem.

Phone app > More > Settings > Calling accounts > Tap SIM1 / SIM 2 want to hide number > Additional settings > Caller ID

• Re: Moto G question

• From the home screen, tap Phone .
          • Tap , and then select Settings.
          • Scroll to and tap Additional settings.
          • Tap Caller ID.
          • Tap the desired caller ID option: