Cannot get incoming calls

welf_4@yahoo.com

I have a galaxy note 4 and a galaxy on5 . I cannot receive incomming calls on my digits numbers on any of the phones ,when someone calls it go straight to voicemail. I can make calls and send and receive text on any of the numbers , i just cant receive incomming calls.  I tried restarting the app and still nothing.  Can anyone please help me.

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Re: Cannot get incoming calls

Hello -

I'm certainly sorry to hear you're having this issue. I'm glad outgoing calls and SMS are working. Given those items are working, it sounds like you've signed in correctly, the line is listed as a line you can use, and the line is provisioned. 

I appreciate you restarting the app. What about uninstalling and re-installing the app so that you have to sign back in?

Beyond that, if further troubleshooting is needed, I would recommend contacting our Beta support team at 1-844-889-5651 from 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST.

• tmo_marissa

Re: Cannot get incoming calls

Hi there!  I wanted to see if you're still having trouble.  Were you able to uninstall/reinstall with any success, or have you reached out to our Beta support team?  Please let us know how you solved this or whether you're still in need of assistance!

- Marissa