Issues with using DIGITS with Mac Chrome

jotaeh

So far I have two issues with using DIGITS on my Mac using Chrome (version 55, Mac OS X 10.12.3).

Every time I log in, the DIGITS site defaults to a phone that is on my account but not registered with DIGITS. It would be nice if the app had a way to set a default phone number manually.

When I try to add my Microsoft Exchange contacts in the settings, I keep getting an error indicating it can't log in: "Sign in failed unexpectedly. Please try again later." I've seen some discussion here about this issue, but no real resolution.

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Re: Issues with using DIGITS with Mac Chrome

Hello jotaeh

Thank you for bringing these to our attention. Hopefully we can work through this to find out what's going on and get it resolved.

For the first issue, if you log into T-Mobile.com, expand the information next to your DIGITs line, and choose multi-line settings, it should take you to a page where you can view and manage your DIGITs lines. Is the line it defaults to listed as a line you can use? If so, you may be able to remove it here and make sure that only the lines are you want to show up are listed as lines you can use. All voice lines on your account are probably listed under the lines you can manage section.

For the second issue, I have a few thoughts. First, have you cleared cache and cookies? Would you be able to try FireFox as well? Finally, have you contacted your IT for that Exchange account to ensure the account settings would allow for 3rd party access in this manner?

We look forward to hearing from you!