ddtaylor44

Since this has been in-testing awhile, how long will it take for T-Mobile to add their bloat to it? I've been hearing from today up until end of this week; and i'm starting to have my doubts. Everyone I've talked to said they have no info, but they kinda should . Oh well, I'm not being impatient, I'm just being curious. Just wondering the current standings of the update, not like if its testing, but actual progress. Can't wait for 7.0 to fix these Marshmallow bugs!

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: S7 Edge | Nougat

It just went into T-Mobile testing this week. T-Mobile does not make changes to the software or anything. They provide the applications to the manufacturer who make the rom and that is all done for them.  Then they test it and if it passes the network tests it will be released.  If there are any changes that need to be made,  it is sent back and then have to wait a week or more for a new build to test and start over again. No one has a date because nothing is set in stone.

• ddtaylor44

Re: S7 Edge | Nougat

While I am aware of that, other devices such as the HTC 10 and LG G5 have received the update before the website was updated. Therefore, they might've been testing it longer than we think. Hopefully it just passes their tests soon