What happened to my Gear S3

scrumptyous

I have had digits for a while and initially when it was set up everything worked as it should, the past couple weeks I been getting duplicate messages.  I have tried both methods of connected via bluetooth and standalone and I get duplicate messages regardless of which way I use it.

It is kind of annoying when I am standing talking to a coworker and 15 messages from earlier come to my watch at once. (bluetooth)  It is equally annoying when I get a message and a couple minutes later the same message comes again. (standalone)

This morning in standalone I got no text alerts at all to my watch while working out although they came to my tablet.  I tried to send an outgoing text and got an error about messages being blocked?  So I am unsure about what is going on with my digits but lately my watch has not been reliable as a standalone at all.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: What happened to my Gear S3

Hey there! I have seen a few other threads where users were having this same issue with the duplicate text messages but this is the first time I have heard of it evolving into the inability to send/receive messages. I am going to send you a private message so we can take a closer look at what is going on here.

• tmo_amanda

Re: What happened to my Gear S3

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!