status of beta program

jnordcrane@gmail.com

Hello, T-Mobile ... is there a place to find a status of the DIGITS beta program (i.e. how its going, current plans to go live, cost, process, etc)? Or, if there isn't a place to find the current status, can you provide one, based on the first question? Thanks!

All replies

• azdreamscape

Re: status of beta program

I think I read the plan is for DIGITS to go live in March or April.

That doesn't mean all (or enough) of the kinks will be ironed out by that time.

I don't think there is any info on what will be charged for, or how much the charges will be.

There is a thread in here about what participants in the beta feel they would be willing to pay, if that would be of interest to you.

• tmo_lauren

Hey there!

Once that info is confirmed and public, it will go live! Everything from cost to exact date. There's not a giant rush to leave BETA at the moment until the team is comfortable with where the program is! Once that decision is made and everything is green lit, expect to see more info!

-Lauren

• tmo_amanda

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!