tpavey@gmail.com

I've received 3 bills now with the equipment installment plan charges on two lines. One of the phones was supposed to be the free trade in for the S7. I payed $100 for the edge upgrade. Why is this taking so long? My wife tried to call since she is listed as the primary account holder, but the customer service person seemed very confused about the issue and seemed to say, we'd receive a credit. she was not able to say that the issue was fixed and that the credit would continue for the remainder of the EIP.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Oh man! I am sorry you are still not getting your promotional credits We can’t really see what would be causing you to not receive them here on a user forum as we do not have account access. If you are listed as an authorized user on the account, you can also call in and speak with our support teams on behalf of this. If you prefer written correspondence, you can reach out to our social media team T-Force using the Facebook/Twitter links in my signature as they can also access your account to see what is going on here.