zambrsa

I been having issue with my iPhone 6 since the first warranty exchange. This is the 4th phone I receive in less than a month from T-Mobile and I'm still having the same issues I did with the last phone. The phone does not connect to wi-fi networks unless I'm directly next to modem and the location on the phone is always wrong, therefore GPS is useless.

The first phone I received was returned because the representative that put the order in for the exchange did not put the correct color of my phone so the phone had to be returned, the second phone I received did not connect to the network, it just said "No Service". The third and now fourth phone does not connect to wi-fi network and location is always wrong, it states I'm about a mile away from where I'm actually at. GPS is useless because of that same issue.

I'm so upset when I called T-Mobile technical support, their response was "well we can't do anything, you just have to take it to the Apple store" REALLY??????  I have been to the T-Mobile store to pick up a warranty exchange four times in less than a month and now I have to go to the Apple store. Why are these phones not being tested before they're sent to customers?. Why do I have to take time out of my day to try to get to the Apple store to see if hopefully they can find a solution.

This is by far the worst service I have received from Tmobile.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Are warranty exchange phones refurbished?

This is really heartbreaking to hear zambrsa. It's not normal to have to replace a phone that many times, so my apologies this happened. The replacement phones that are sent can be new or refurbished depending on what's in the warehouse. Have you already made sure the device's software is up to date? You could also try backing up your information and resetting the phone then giving it another shot. It's a good idea to test the device without any personal data on it to see if it works properly. I'm sorry we told you to head to the Apple store, but one possible reason is to have one of the associates there take a look and do troubleshooting as well.

• tmo_marissa

Re: Are warranty exchange phones refurbished?

Hey zambrsa.  I just wanted to drop in and see if you'd had a chance to try the reset that tmo_mike_c recommended, or bring your phone by the Apple store to have it looked over.  How is everything going?

- Marissa