locked out

mlburns0

as soon as i got my email saying Hi Customer, Good news! You now have access to DIGITS Beta GSM number.....

i get locked out of my account online, IM NOT LIKING T-MOBILE THUS FAR AND BEING GIVEN THE RUN AROUNDS!!!!

All replies

• mlburns0

Re: locked out

AS soon as I done this locke out of acct

IMG_2466.PNG

• tmo_evan

tmo_marissa

mlburns0

Well that's not good.  Sorry to hear you're having an issue here.  I've asked one of the forum admins to reach out and get some more details so we can get this all sorted for you.  Once we have the needed info we can get some of the team looking into what the issue is and get it all sorted out for you.   Thanks for your patience and we'll hopefully get you back up and running quickly.

• tmo_yliu4

Hi mlburns0, the new beta site link is www.t-mobile.com/getdigits. Give it a try. Let us know if you have any issues.

• tmo_amanda

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!