'Missed Call' issue

azdreamscape

It may be a function of my ancient phone (MyTouch 4G), but as my device using the duplicate SIM, calls answered on another device are showing up as missed calls.

Not a big issue for me, since I don't get that many calls that I can't mentally catalog them.

For someone who DOES get a lot of calls (and perhaps some that are of supreme importance!), this could be major issue.

All replies

• azdreamscape

Re: 'Missed Call' issue

Just to clarify, the PC interface and 'main phone' are not showing these calls answered on my Gear S3 as 'unanswered".

• tmo_chris

Hey there This is actually by design. The individual devices will show the calls as missed if another device answers them. I can see where you are coming from though and we have taken note of this specific feedback.

• azdreamscape

Thanks Chris, for the explanation.

But, I think the logic is faulty.

I suppose it does have a lot to do with the possible level of integration across all devices.

As a DIGITS user, I would expect an answered call to show as answered across all devices.

If I needed to go through all my devices and clear out the 'unanswered calls' on a daily basis I think I would be much less inclined to use DIGITS.

• tmo_amanda

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!