How do I order a duplicate SIM?

roopesh@sheth.com

I signed up last week and haven't seen an order for the duplicate SIM.  How do I get the duplicate (routing) SIM?

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Re: How do I order a duplicate SIM?

Hello -

I definitely want to make sure we get you squared away here! When you submitted your registration, do you know which options you chose? If a duplicate SIM is needed for the request type, the form will ask you for the address to which we would send the SIM. If it did not ask you, then a SIM would not have been ordered and you would have to go back through registration to select an option that will send a SIM.

When you are choosing your options, you can also expand the details for that option to see if a SIM will be sent. One of the most common ones I've seen where customers expected a SIM but we did not order one is if the customer chooses a non-T-Mobile device. We do not assume the device is unlocked/compatible with a T-Mobile SIM, so for those devices we expect the user to download the app.

If, on the other hand, your registration did ask for an address and you haven't received any order info, then I would recommend you call in to our Beta team to see what happened to the order!

Beta team contact info: 1-844-889-5651 from 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST