Digits Beta

justinrk23

I am receiving a MSISDN Authorization request failed on activating a new line which is my businless phone number. Can someone help me with this issue?

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Re: Digits Beta

Hello justinrk23

We'd definitely like to get through this and help you get it activated. I first must ask, since you stated it is your business phone number, is it on a business account? If not, can you describe the steps you're taking leading up to getting this error, including the device you're using and if you are using the app?

Thank you!

• justinrk23

It's a land line cisco desk phone number. I'm currently using Samsung S7. I use the multi setting that's in the phones setting option to input the phone number when receiving the error message.

• tmo_tim_b

Hello justinrk23

At this time you are only able to use T-Mobile issued numbers for DIGITs. While there may be an option to port numbers into the program after the Beta, we currently do not have details on that. If you log into T-Mobile.com, find your existing DIGITs line (if you have one) and go to the multi-line settings, you will see which lines you can add in order to use with the DIGITs program at this time.

I hope that helps, and I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause.

• magentahero

im getting that error message when using my 2 phones. both tmobile, both on the same account, I went the the available lines un manage my digits at mytmobile.com is show the line im trying to add as eligible but it still wont work. tried through the digits app and multi line settings, neither one works... any thoughts? All started after signing up for the free digits promo for being a beta user.