Using Digits While Traveling Internationally With T-Mobile SIM

jagajivan

When traveling internationally, with my T-Mobile SIM and are using Digits on my computer or through the app on my phone, is there any charges for making and receiving calls and sending and receiving texts through Digits?

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Hello jagajivan

Great questions, so I want to make sure we get you the information you need! Our FAQs do provide some good info on this topic: DIGITS beta program FAQs.

In general, if the SIM you have is the original SIM, it would of course work based on the plans and features you have. A duplicate SIM will not work internationally. The app will work, though here are a few key points to keep in mind:

The DIGITS application works internationally–call through the app just as you normally would.

• Chargeable usage like international calling or premium paid messages are charged as normal; the app automatically switches to DATA mode so that you can take advantage of Simple Global and not incur any additional costs. Additional value added services such as voicemail to text and name ID are charged as normal. These services won't be waived during the beta period.
        • The DIGITS app has you covered when roaming internationally. However, slower data speeds may cause intermittent issues.

Hope that helps. Enjoy your trip!

• jagajivan

Thank you for your reply, I just want to clarify, what if I am using using Digits on my computer or through the app on my phone while connected to WiFi only. When travelling internationally, are there any charges for making and receiving calls and sending and receiving texts through Digits when on Wifi Only?