tracicook

I have a recurring issue of receiving  a missed call and voicemail notification but when I go to the voicemail menu to play the message, the play button is grayed out. It often takes 24 hours for the message to be playable. I've tried turning the phone off and closing the voicemail app. Everything is up to date on the phone.

All replies

• karen558

Re: Voicemail play button grayed out

i have had the same problem. The play button will be gray and it has never corrected itself so I am unable to listen to my messages.  Also, very often I will have a bunch of voicemails and when I go to listen to them when I click on one it will start then start scrolling through the messages and not allow me to click on any. very frustrating because I use my phone for work and receive many voicemails a day. Please let me know if anyone has found a solution to these problems!

• tmo_mike_c

Are you both just having trouble with the visual voicemail service only? Can you try calling the voicemail system and listening to the messages that way. I would also suggest checking the software and seeing if there's an update available to install. If so, update it and retest the visual voicemail.

• tmo_marissa

Hi tracicook and karen558!  Just wanted to check in here and see if either of you had made any headway with this voicemail issue.  How is everything going?

- Marissa