gear s3

bunk

any1 else having this problem when receiving a call and you answer on your phone the gear s3 continues to vibrate it only happens when certain numbers call

All replies

• azdreamscape

Re: gear s3

That's a first, never heard/read of anything like that.

Does it just ring forever, or does it stop by itself?

What do you do to make it stop, if anything?

Is there anything common to the 'certain numbers' you have noticed...like are they all from another carrier?

• bunk

it will keep vibrating and it seems to happen when i get calls from boost cell #s some times it will stop on its own other times i have to restart the watch

• azdreamscape

How do you have the watch and phone setup with each other?

Is the watch connected to the phone by Bluetooth?

Does the watch use your phone's number if you call out from the watch with the phone off? (What do others see on their caller ID)

• tmo_marissa

Hi bunk!  I wanted to drop by and see if you're still having this problem!  If so, we'd love to get some details from you to help figure out a fix - could you take a peek at the questions that azdreamscape and tmo_tim_b asked and let us know a little more about what's happening and how your S3 is set up?  If it's fixed, can you let the Community know how you solved it?  It would be super helpful in case another user bumps into the same issue!  Hope you're having a great weekend - thanks for any update you can provide.

- Marissa

• tmo_amanda

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!