Has the 5GB for 5 Months for $10 promotion expired?

kbonnely

I just got a new ipad air 2 with cellular functionality, and as I was going through the T-Mobile selection for data, I am presented numerous times of a 5GB for 5 months for $10, which is supposed to be located under the "Data on the Fly" option, but it doesn't exist.  Has this promotion expired?  Why is it still showing up on my ipad when trying to select a data account option?

Thank You

All replies

• carljbickford@hotmail.com

"5 GB for 5 Months"

I also would appreciate a somewhat more "detailed" explanation and/or any, if not all information about this query. That is of course if such information on the question in hand is still available and that the aforementioned option is still being offered as an alternative for T-Mobile to help provide it's members and patrons with affordable cellular phone and mobile internet service.

I vividly remember having witnessed this offer in writing first hand within the last 30-60 days. Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to gain access to this service or to even find any evidence of it's existence, past or present; anywhere excluding this discussion forum and the "mouseprint" located on the T-Mobile website listed under "On Demand Passes." If in fact this option of T-Mobile service "is still" or even "once was" an actual being of reality, I ask only that any information related to the subject in question be shared with all members and/or patrons of the T-Mobile company.

• Mobile phone and mobile data services have become extremely important necessities in today's "On The Go" society. Whether these services are intended for everyday personal use, important business, or even just plain ol' pleasure; it is without question that mobile technology has become the vitality in the lives of modern day individuals.
        • Therefore I believe that it is important to be able to offer options of mobile service that are both practical and economical for those individuals unable to afford the more expensive or "exotic" plan options.
        • Since the ease and mobility of digital communications and wireless high speed internet/web resources have become so essential in modern day life, it is also essential to make such necessities available for all individuals despite their monetary disadvantages.
        • With the constantly declining prices of today's mobile devices, individuals are given the opportunity to afford technology that was never an option to them before due to the expenses of; and long-term developments of some of the more innovative software and high tech hardware.

In order to continue to mobilize our lives using these magnificently designed mobile devices and ingeniously crafted wireless technologies, they must be made affordable (to a point) to any and every individual interested in modernizing their lives by allowing themselves to move on into the future of mobile digital communications and wireless high speed internet/web resources. As a result these individuals must also be able to afford the services needed in order to freely use their devices in the manner in which they were intended. Although Wi-Fi is an amazing resource for using your mobile devices at a wireless level, it is absolutely no substitute for cellular service and mobile data that make it possible to use your device almost anywhere mobile services are available.

As a society that is considered to always be “On The Go,” it only makes sense that everyone part of that society have the option of being mobile available to them and therefore always reachable no matter where they may find themselves. Maybe someday, hopefully soon, all individuals within all societies will have the ability to be mobile…possibly creating a completely “Mobile Society” or possibly even a "T-Mobile Society." Next step…mobilize the Galaxy…

• hochylora@gmail.com

And does it qualify for BingeOn!?

• kbonnely

FYI:  I called T-Mobile support, and was able to get it added onto my ipad.  It was a little bit of work, but we eventually got it added.

Also, regarding the "And does it qualify for BingeOn!?", I seem to remember reading online that it does not qualify for bingeon (i.e. no data usage).  But not 100% sure, as I haven't tested it.  (Don't really plan on using my data to stream netflix/youtube.)