Unable to activate line in DIGITS on Android tablet, E911 address will not save

pigoman

Trying to use one line on multiple devices. I have a Nexus 7 2013 wifi only running Android 6.0.1.

I can successfully log in to the Digits app, however when I try to activate my line I get to a page titled "Add An E911 Address To Your Account". My address is already filled out in the fields, and pressing "save" returns me to the screen titled "Select the lines you wish to turn on" with my line not selected. I have called support and confirmed that the E911 address is correct and is saved to my account. I have also spoken with a representative from the Digits program who was unable to solve the problem for me and he wrote a support ticket for me. I have not heard back about the support ticket.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Digits app several times as well, and it still did not work.

I re-submitted my account to the Digits beta program for Android Tablets and for PC tonight. I have already received my confirmation email for the Android Tablet. I am still getting the same results, unable to activate my line on my tablet.

All replies