daruff

I have a galaxy s7 edge with a stuck pixel. I've downloaded and used a few pixel repair apps to no Avail. What should I do?

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: Stuck pixel

If those applications don't help,  you will need to call t-mobile to see if you can get it replaced under the warranty as long as there is no physical damage. I am not sure about the terms for the warranty about stuck pixels though so you might be denied based on manufacturer terms.  I know with most computer monitors and tvs, there has to be higher then a certain count of stuck pixels and in clusters in order for them to do a warranty exchange. If it doesn't meet those requirements,  the manufacturers statement is that it is working within tolerances of acceptability.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Stuck pixel

Hi daruff!  Sorry to read about this stubborn pixel on your Galaxy.  I just wanted to see if you'd had a chance to Contact Us to talk it over or take the phone by your local store so that we could take a look at it.  To be honest, for exchanges these days (and screen issues like this especially), we typically would physically examine the phone prior to ordering a warranty replacement - but if you're super far from a store then reaching out to our Care or Tech teams over the phone is going to be the best option.  How is everything going for you?

- Marissa