dblaber

Not sure if it is just me or my configuration, but I just performed the following actions and digits beta is failing to sign in on firefox (it signs in perfectly fine on Chrome/Chromium)

1) Visited T-Mobile DIGITS

2) Signed into t-mobile account

3) Selected both lines (one being my primary, one being the other digits BETA line)

4) Clicked Sign in

5) Ignored firefoxes request for location and notification access.

6) Waited about a minute before it errors tells me to accept location access

7) Refresh Page as instructions say

8) Accept location access and notification access this time

9) Receive this error: We couldn't register your selected lines. Please try again later.

Is this supported in firefox at the moment?

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Re: Feedback: Digits not signing in on firefox

Hello dblaber

I'm certainly sorry you're experiencing this issue. FireFox is actually one of two supported browsers right now, the other being Chrome. Would you mind clearing your cache, cookies, and history and trying again? Beyond that, could you see if the issue also happen in Chrome on the same computer or in a supported browser on a different computer?

Thank you.

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Feedback: Digits not signing in on firefox

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!