Gear s3

eliezer0213

Using a Galaxy S7 I cannot receive calls or messages in my watch number gear S3 in the digits app. if you call me on my watch number it will take you to voicemail if you message me I will receive it later when I disconnect my phone from my watch. But if I go to the app and I choose my watch number I can call and message with no problem I just cannot receive them back. The digital number that they provide me with its fine i can receive calls and messages back and forward with no problem. Im only having a problem with gear s3 # plz fix it or tell me what can i do?

All replies

• azdreamscape

Re: Gear s3

Here's what I have learned/been told...

The 'phone number' on the watch is supposed to be only an 'accounting number' and not a 'real' phone number.

If your S3 had been provisioned properly, it would become a duplicate of your main phone number. Calls to the 'accounting number' should never go through, and the watch should never send it's number as caller ID phone number.

My watch wasn't properly provisioned, either. When it is paired to my phone, outgoing calls are sent from the phone's number. When I am out of Bluetooth range of my phone, the watch still makes calls, but it uses it's 'own number' for caller ID.

Both of us need to call customer service and get our watch's number set as a duplicate of our main number.

I have been hesitant for unrelated personal reasons, but I'm making that call later today.

Once your watch has been 'properly provisioned', you should only need to pair it to your phone to make adjustments and/or install new apps or faces.

GOOD LUCK!

Steve

• azdreamscape

After 'enabling' my wearable into the program, (within hours and not days) I got a text that the new virtual number was live.

I did have to go into the 'Digits I Can Manage' https://mydigits.t-mobile.com/consumer/#/lines page and 'manually' select the line to duplicate my main phone line, but that wasn't too difficult.

T-Mobile IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!

• tmo_tim_b

Hello eliezer0213

Since your Gear S3 number still sounds like it's active (and not just being held), along with you stating you cannot get to a page where it asks for the ICCID (SIM card #), please check to make sure that you are logging into the registration site with the MSISDN or T-Mobile ID that is associated to the primary account holder line. If you go through any other MSISDN or T-Mobile ID, you will not be presented with all of the options. If you need help checking, or if you need to opt out of the other registration as well, please contact our beta team at 1-844-889-5651 from 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST.

Thank you!

• azdreamscape

First you need to select the 'One number, multiple devices' format.

Then select the number you want to use on the watch.

Then select 'T-Mobile Samsung smartwatch'.

The rest should be clear enough, I hope!

• tmo_tim_b

Hello eliezer0213

I just wanted to check if you were able to get this all sorted out based on the information from this thread or by calling in.

Thank you!