pmui

Hi All,

I a pretty new customer to Tmobile. I work in NYC and have little to no problems with my cell phone (MotoX pure). When I go home (NJ), it seems that when I get calls its some time garbles, or calls would go straight to voice mail.  This happens ro my wife's phone also (Motorola)   Any help would be appreciated.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Not getting calls at Home

Having coverage at your home is the most important place! Do you notice how many bars of signal your phone has when you are at home and notice these problems?

• tmo_marissa

Hey pmui!  Just wanted to check in and see if you're still having these home coverage concerns.  I'm glad you're getting great service in the city, but having service at home is invaluable.  Can you tell us a little more about your signal strength at your house?

- Marissa

• pmui

Hi,

I am getting like a 1/4 of the full bars on my phone,  and my wife phone is the same. She says that she is not receiving voice calls when she is at time, but get notices of voicemails. We both get text and email on the phone.  Any help would be appreciated.