screenshots

cdrott80

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG

Message was edited by: Chris Removing personal information

All replies

• ransomv

Re: screenshots

Quick Note: You may want to open the images in an editor and blank out the phone numbers.

I'm sure no members of THIS group would do anything bad with them, but it is possible others might.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey cdrott80!  I know you posted this for  tmo_mike_c to review along with your other thread and that he's sent you a PM - we're going to mark this thread answered, but thank you for the extra effort of getting these screen grabs for us!

- Marissa

• cdrott80

Yes they were for tmo_mike_c. I was talking about the issues I was having and I didn't see away to send them directly to him in a pm being that I was using my iPad. I sent him a message yesterday and let him know that I figured out a "work-around". I've had it up and running for two and a half days now.

• tmo_marissa

That's awesome news!  He is out until tomorrow, so I don't want you to think he's not responding, but I'm sure he'll be happy to hear it, too.   If you have a second (and if you didn't already) would you mind posting your update on your original thread as well?  It might be useful for other users who bump into the same problem!

- Marissa