I left Seattle to return to Japan but will be back in a few month. I was told by a T-Mobile rep that I can keep my USA number active by paying $3/month.

    Now I have a problem, When I returned to Japan, I did not have a signal. So I switched the SIM to other device.

    After that I could not log in to the Tmobile account, it say CONNECT ME.

    How can I go back to the original plan, pay as you go. Now I put back the SIM to the original one. What to do next? Please help me.

      All replies