Digits Calls not coming in to personal iPhone in app

justins567

I am using Digits Beta for my Work cell phone number -  i have the app installed on my personal iPhone, which is NOT a tmobile phone or number. 

Everything seems to be setup fine, as i get call logs and Text messages, BUT calls will not show any sort of notifications on the device, or ring the phone at all.   The only thing that happens is i get a missed call notification in the app.   All calls will still ring on the phone with the actual t mobile sim just fine.

I have already tried logging out and back in, turning my line off and back on as well as a full power down and reboot of the phone.

Any thoughts?

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Hello justins567

Thank you for participating in the beta, though I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. I do have a few questions. First, even though the line shows active after signing in, if you click on settings within the app, does the line show active on the screen that appears or inactive? Second, within the app settings could you please try changing the network to data only and testing? Finally, if that does not resolve, could you uninstall and reinstall the app itself?

Thank you!

• tmo_mike_c

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!