Branched to a new discussion.
davidu

Think I speak for a lot of people going through this scam by tmobile.

I am pretty sure by now a lot of people did the whole iphone trade in and literally got robbed by tmobile.

I traded my 2 iphone 6 plus for 2 iphone 7 that was suppose to be free. Sent back my phone on Oct 31,2016 10:00AM and from that day on I literally got my bill at least  100.00 higher for the past 2-3 billing cycle. I literally have to call Customer Service yelling at them to see whats going on. Every rep keep telling me they do a equipment request form but yet its the same thing- unable to find phone blah blah blah. Seriously Tmobile how many customers do you have to see complaining about this dam scam you guys are running to get it through your head that your warehouse is having major issue. Please fix my dam bill already this is crazy! Does it really take you guys 2-3 billing cycles to give me my dam credit for phones that is return to you guys.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Tmobile Trade-In Disaster

Hey davidu,

I know how important it is that you receive the promotion you were offered. This was a very popular promotion and I know it played an important role in your decision to trade in your phones. I want to make sure that you are taken care of but here on a user forum, we do not have access to customer accounts so we cannot see what happened here. I know you have spoken with customer care on this many times but I would recommend that you try reaching out to our social media team T-Force using the Facebook or Twitter links in my signature for this. They will be able to take a holistic look at your account and see exactly what happened and what needs to happen to ensure you qualified for the promotion.