Samsung Gear S3

drlungbarrow

Hi, I signed up for the beta and received the following email:

Welcome to T-Mobile DIGITS™ beta program! Thank you for helping T-Mobile refine and improve DIGITS experience!

Here is what you have registered for:

Scenario: Test B-One Number on Multiple Devices

Device: Samsung Gear S2 or S3

Registration date: 1/9/2017

Confirmation number: e46023

You will receive another email within 48 hours that will include next steps and instructions on how to set up and use DIGITS once your registration is processed. Depending on the scenarios you registered for, you may receive texts or email messages from T-Mobile about the process.

We're excited to have you on board!

I don't believe that it is working properly.  Can you check on your end to make sure things are properly set up?

Thanks,

Michael

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Re: Samsung Gear S3

Hello drlungbarrow

Thank you for reaching out. We definitely want to make sure you're set up correctly.

First, I'd like to understand why you don't feel it is working correctly. What it is doing or not doing that it should be?

If you believe there is a set up issue, I would also encourage you to contact our Beta team at 1-844-889-5651 from 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST. They will be able to access your account and make sure it is set up correctly. If not, they would either be able to correct it or get the activation/bug team involved to resolve it for you.

Thank you!

• drlungbarrow

The watch is not getting any of the calls/notifications my main number is receiving on the phone.

Does not seem as though the w is sharing the same number as my phone.

Bluetooth is is turned off and the watch is in stand alone.

• tmo_tim_b

I would agree drlungbarrow from that description is doesn't sound like we've set up the SIM on the account correctly. As such, I'd definitely want you to contact our Beta team at the number above! I apologize that it's not working correctly, and I'm sure they'll be able to resolve it for you quickly!

• tmo_tim_b

Hello drlungbarrow

I just wanted to check in with you to see if this has been resolved. If not, please let us know!

Thank you so much.