ghalbader

can any one tell does the plan pay as you go ends by it self if not used for long time or there are other way?

All replies

• miket

Re: cancel serviese

Your post is uncomprehensible.

• ghalbader

I would like to cancel service of my mobile number

My plane pay as you go

I did not use my phone number since  9/9/2016

i tried to contact T-mobile through the phone by dialing 611 no luck also T tried the international number also I can not get connected

now the question is

Is there another way to cancel it?

please advice

Thank you

• miket

Since you were on a pre-pay plan - there is nothing for you to do.   Your service was obviously cut off a few months ago - which is why you can't use it.  You shouldn't be getting any bills.

• ghalbader

thank you for the reply , but still I have balance and it is deducted each month

January will be the last month for the payment then it will be zero

does this will be the end and I will not pay anything more in the future

please advice

thank you

• e2k

Once you reach a zero balance, your service will be disconnected at the end of the billing cycle.

• bigapplegreg

e2k wrote:

Once you reach a zero balance, your service will be disconnected at the end of the billing cycle.

You mean once the balance drops below $3.00 (the monthly fee of the Pay As You Go plan), don't you?

Once the balance drops below $3.00 and that month of service ends, is there a grace period during which the phone number is out of service but T-Mobile keeps the phone number available for reactivation?

• ghalbader

the below information is from my account status and it said account active do you think is because there is a balance in the account?

thanks

Account balance: $3.00

Account status: Active

Next payment amount :$3.00

Next charge date:01/27/2017

Auto-Pay settings:OFF

• e2k

You'll be charged $3 for the next billing cycle, bringing your balance down to zero. Following the next billing cycle, at your service will be disconnected. You need not pay any additional monies.

• miket

This is a user's forum.  It sounds like, maybe, you financed a phone thru TM?  If you have an account number to refer to you could always contact CS via TM's 800 number.

• bigapplegreg

ghalbader wrote:

thank you for the reply , but still I have balance and it is deducted each month

January will be the last month for the payment then it will be zero

does this will be the end and I will not pay anything more in the future

please advice

thank you

I hope you don't have a credit or debit card set up in your account for automatic refills.