Did not receive DIGITS SIM card yet

ant_misk

I received confirmation of acceptance into the beta on 12/17/2016.  I still have not received the SIM card yet.  I am concerned because I read in another thread here a Mod saying SIM cards are provisioned and shipped out in 48 hours.  

Is there a Mod here who can help me with this situation?

Thanks so much in advance.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Did not receive DIGITS SIM card yet

Hey there!  That's definitely a concern - we'd expect you to have received your SIM by now.  Which Beta did you register for?  After your confirmation, did you receive any shipping notices?

- Marissa

• ant_misk

Hi Marissa,

Thank you for the quick reply. I signed up for Multiple Devices One Number, and within a day I received the acceptance email.  Below is a copy of the email I received.  I just noticed within this email, it says the SIM was shipped, which I did not receive.

Thanks

Welcome to the DIGITS™ beta program!

Hi ANTON,

Congratulations, you've been onboarded for the DIGITS Beta from T-Mobile! You will now be able to use your number on another phone.

We shipped you a SIM card for the device you want to extend your phone number to. Once you receive it, follow the Setup Instructions. If you have an active SIM already in your second phone, hold on to it as you will need it once the DIGITS Beta finishes.

For additional information on the DIGITS from T-Mobile go to
            www.t-mobile.com/DIGITS_faq.

And don't forget to join us on our social forum to let us know how things go and stay up on the latest info at www.t-mobile.com/DIGITS!

Your T-Mobile Team

• tmo_marissa

Yikes.  With that confirmation email, a SIM definitely should have arrived - it does not seem like you missed a single step, and you clearly must have registered for the correct version of the Beta.  Please give our DIGITS team over the phone a call so that we can get this fixed for you, and we're so sorry we've kept you waiting!

- Marissa

*ETA: I'm also going to shoot you a PM so that we can get your username changed!  You can check your inbox here.  Thank you!

• tmo_mike_c

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!