How do I set up Digits line?

fartdarth

I signed up for the multiple numbers on one device option and I'll be hecked if I can figure out how to establish the second kind on the app. Help?

All replies

• tmo_kirstin

Re: How do I set up Digits line?

Oh man! Well I want to help you get that line set up so you can start using this awesome service, but I have a few questions first. Have you received the confirmation email stating that the line has been activated? Are you getting any specific error when trying to set it up in the app? What happens when you try to establish the line?

• tmo_tim_b

Hello fartdarth

If it helps, we also posted some guides here: Get DIGITS on a phone or tablet. This shows a basic how-to to log into the app on different devices, but it also provide a link to the user guide that has detailed information to help you through the process. Let us know if you need further assistance!

• tmo_tim_b

Hello fartdarth

I just wanted to check in and make sure you got this all set up. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

• hidigitech

I'm having the same problem. I have my digits app working with my main phone number, I requested a second line for beta testing and receive a text message with the second line number. But I have no idea of how I add that number to the digits app. I'm logged in the digits app with my T-Mobile ID but the new line does not appears in the settings tab. I also tried logging off the app and trying to log in with the new line number but it wouldn't let me log in that way. I tried to search for answers here in the forum but haven't been able to find any yet.

• tmo_amanda

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!