LINE REGISTRATION BUG:  Samsung GS7 Multi-Line - Registered Line Failure To Receive Calls

bordelais

I've been using multiple lines on a Samsung Galaxy S7 without issue for a couple of weeks, but yesterday I stopped receiving calls on a registered line.

I am not sure what the cause was, but here were the workaround steps I took to resolve:

1.  SETTINGS > MULTI-LINE - Validated line was in "Ready to Use" state.  Retested call to that line, did not receive.

2.  SETTINGS > MULTI-LINE - Toggled line off / on.  After line registered and showed "Ready to Use" retested call.  Did not receive call.

3.  Rebooted phone.  Validated line was in "Ready to Use" state.  Retested call to that line.  Failed to receive call.

4.  Logged out of Multi-Line.  Logged back in.  Enabled line all lines.  Retested call to that line.  Successfully received call.

I am not sure if that is enough detail to file a bug, but that is all I can provide at the moment.  Please advise of any additional troubleshooting/debugging steps that you might need should this issue reoccur in the future.

For now I am back in an operational state with the workaround steps I provided above.

All replies