2 iPhones and Digits Duplicate SIM: Visual Voicemail?

stuman1974

My primary T-Mobile line is an iPhone.

I received the "duplicate" SIM and after issues with texting on an Android, I decided to try the duplicate SIM in second iPhone.  Everything works better from a texting standpoint now, but my only issue is with the native iPhone Visual Voicemail.  It doesn't seem to work with the "duplicate" SIM as I had hoped.  Is there a way to do this?  If so, then I won't need to actually use the Digits App on either phone.

My only workaround so far is to use the Digits app on the 2nd iPhone (that has the duplicate SIM), but that is the only function I would use with that app since I don't need it for texting/messaging since iMessage was fine when using 2 iPhones.

Thanks!

All replies

• tmo_tim_b

Hello stuman1974

I'm glad you're participating in the beta, and thank you for reaching out to us.

When it comes to the visual voicemail not working, we do know there is an issue with which lines would get the notification, but the voicemail itself should download as normal (specifically our known issue states "all voicemail will download to all devices; on some devices they will not show as new.") So, to clarify your issue, if you check the voicemail tab even though you may not have a notification, do you see your voicemail there?