I have been on with tmobile customer service line for 1hr and 30min ?

gypsy624

what do I do? I have been trying to fix these problem since Monday 01/2/2017.

All replies

• gypsy624

I need to know how can I make a complaint ? I been place on hold by a supervisor and he has not come back on the phone?

• tmo_amanda

Wow, you've definitely put in some time trying to get things figured out, gypsy624. What exactly is going on?

• gypsy624

I transfer to tmobile on sept 2016. on jan 2017 I damage my phon. I called custmer service and because of there error the had to re-enter my insurance for my phone. i waited and I enter a claim, Twice and both time it has been denied because they said on there end they do not see that I have insurance

I been back and forth with both tmobile and the insurance people since monday

• tmo_amanda

Goodness! A supervisor is going to need to be the one to override the issue with insurance. I'm truly sorry this is happening to you. Has the supervisor come back on the phone yet? You can also work with our T-Force team via social media by clicking the Twitter or Facebook icons below in my signature.

• gypsy624

sorry for the late response. I am at work and i am trying to jungle the phone situation and work at the same time since I have no phone at home to make all of these calls.

the supervisor that I was talking to never came back on the phone. I called back and the following supervisor I spoke told me something complete different. I finally received a Loner phone Via UPS (which they told me that it couldn't be done) anyways I went back to the t mobile store and spoke to a different Rep. and in five mins he spoke to someone and explain that the tmobile internal insurance team will be handling it on tuesday. So I am crossing my fingers.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there gypsy624 - I just wanted to touch base with you and see how everything is going.  I'm so sorry that you were left waiting during the phone call, but I'm glad to hear that an exception was made to provide you with a loaner through shipment (that program is typically reserved for our stores).  How did everything work out with the escalation process for the insurance claim?  I'm crossing my fingers that you've got a permanent replacement on the way.

- Marissa

• gypsy624

Hello Marissa,

after 10 days of talking to multiply representatives. I spoke to Corine B the originally representative that took my claim on 1/2/2017 and she handle everything. I had to pay a little more then I was told I needed to but I also have a upgrade on my phone. I hope that I do not have these issue again in the future. I transfer to T mobile from Verizon and I been regretting it everyday until I spoke to Corine. I will love to send her a appreciation letter or a recommendation letter to her superior. Thank you for checking up . Also the problem that I could see we T mobile customer service is that they do not document correctly or read past notes to try to see what past Rep. has done.

• tmo_marissa

gypsy624, you are absolutely on point with that feedback - we should always be leaving clear and detailed notes of our conversation in your account, and researching those past interactions when working with you.  I'm sorry that we failed to do so on so many occasions, and that this caused you extra heartache and time spent resolving a problem that I know we seem to have created in the first place when we didn't add the insurance initially.

That said, I am so glad that you had the pleasure of working with Corine, and I don't doubt she took great care of you!  I spent a few years working with her and she is lovely, and a fantastic representative of the customer service T-Mobile wants to provide at all times.  I'm sorry that we dropped the ball so many times but so glad that she was there to pick it up and create a solution for you.  Your kind commendation will not go unheard - I am going to send a link to this thread to Corine and her management team so that they know what fantastic things you had to say about her.  I know when you've had a negative experience it's sometimes hard to see any light, so we truly appreciate that you took the time to speak so highly of her after all you've been through.  Thank you again for following up here!

- Marissa