Positive feedback

ransomv

I've submitted a bunch of bugs and enhancement requests, but I have a positive experience yesterday I thought I would share.

In the middle of the night on Wednesday, I accidentally knocked by S7 off of its cordless charger. When I woke up Thursday morning, my phone was at 10% charge, so I put it back on the charger while I got ready for work.

When it was time to go, I totally forgot about my phone so it got left behind. Fortunately, I had remembered by Tab E tablet.

During the day, I received several important calls. It was absolutely wonderful that I could answer those calls from my tablet!

When I mentioned it to my wife as I was arriving home, she stated that she couldn't even tell that I wasn't on my phone.

So, even though there are some fundamental areas that need improvement, overall, the concept is marvelous, and works!

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Positive feedback

Hey ransomv,

We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share this story This is one of the main reasons we created DIGITS and it fun to see it in action.

Also, your bug reports and enhancement requests are amazingly detailed and it makes it so much easier for us to make sure they are tracked and logged.