Credit Card billing is not working

sefsun

i try to pay off my bills online but it keeps saying enter a vaild number. And my cards are working fine. Has anyone been running into this problem?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Credit Card billing is not working

That is odd! Have you been able to pay your online T-Mobile bill with this card in the past? Can you try calling 611 from your phone and using our automated system to make a payment with that same card? This will let us know if the issue is with the card or just with the website.

• divascookn

Hello, I also can't pay my bill with my visa card that's on file. I can with another card but don't have funds on that card. I have funds on my normal card that's on my tmobile. I tried 611 and tried to call thru the automated system but still says invalid card number. I don't understand this have been going on for over a year now. Just 1 day the system stop taking it. I pay other bills with my card. Don't understand why everytime I call or pay online it doesn't go thru. I shouldn't have to get cash and always go to a tmobile center to pay my bill every month. Sometimes like now, it's very inconvenient.  Can u please help.

• tmo_chris

Just wanted to check in with you here to see if you were still having issues with making your payment online. Let me know

• magenta3480727

Second month in a row I try to pay my bill online via credit card and the system is too stupid to recognize it's a VALID NUMBER!  What is the matter with your website management???